7,000+ Video Classes
Best Qualified Teachers
Live Progress Report
Ask A Doubt
Live Progress Report
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education (English-Medium)
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is one of India's most prominent and sought-after educational institutions. The CBSE Board strives to give a holistic and healthy secondary school education to all of its students so that they can grow cognitively and physically. The CBSE Board is noted for its extensive syllabus and well-structured exam format, which enable pupils to gain a thorough understanding of the whole curriculum. The board oversees roughly 20,102 schools that follow the NCERT curriculum.
Class 10 of the CBSE Board is a crucial learning stage for students. They are taking the board exam for the first time. As a result, the students of 10th class online classes must work extremely hard throughout the academic year. They will be able to solve difficulties in everyday life using the concepts they will acquire at this stage.
CBSE Exam Pattern
Scholastic: Students are focused on core academic areas in this setting. They are taught all of the major disciplines, including social science, science, math, and language. AAS Vidyalaya facilitates classes like 6th to 10th standard online classes.
- The Scholastic areas' academic year is divided into two terms, Term 1 and Term 2, and two types of assessments, Formative Assessment and Summative Assessment, are used to assess academic subjects.
- Formative Assessment (FA) assessments in primary classes include oral tests, dictation, homework, class tests, projects & assignments, storytelling, elocution, memory tests, quizzes, and so on.
- Summative Assessment: Students are tested internally in this type of assessment. The Summative Assessment (SA) is administered twice a year, at the end of each semester. The school administers the tests using pen and paper.
CBSE Board Exam Sample Papers and Question Papers
AAS Vidyalaya has qualified staff and faculty who will push you to perform at your best. AAS Vidyalaya will devise a study and examination schedule. They offer online education in all disciplines from 6th to 10th grade, with over 10,000 video sessions and easy access to teachers for problem solving. AAS Vidyalaya will offer video classes via a mobile app, and teachers will be ready to assist you at all times. Important dates for your studies, exams, and other activities will be reminded to you. Also gives you with opportunities to assess your progress and prepare for exams.
AAS Vidyalaya - Best School For Secondary Education
Frequently Asked Questions
- AAS Vidyalaya is also available with limited features in Jio Store for Jio STB.
- AAS Vidyalaya is also available as a 24x7 TV channel on Jio TV.